Friday, December 2, 2011

Hasta Pronto

Hola chic@s!

Its so crazy that I've been in Spain for nearly four months already! Boy time flys. I bet you are all getting excited for Christmas break! I know I am. It was so great to be able to Skype with all of you this week. It was nice putting some names to faces. I really appreciated all of your comments! I'm really looking forward to meeting you all in person and celebrating our journey together! I want to thank all of you for your input and interest in my experience here in Alicante. I hope that you all have learned something new and that you've enjoyed hearing about my travels. I certainly enjoyed sharing them with all of you. I really lucked out with such smart and intrigued students. I loved the enthusiasm that you have shared with me. Each of you have added something special to my experience. Your questions and comments have really helped me reflect on my experience in Alicante. You guys are the best! I'm looking forward to our final celebration!
Lets start brainstorming of some fun activities we can do! Until then... Enjoy the Holliday season! Please fell free to email me with any further questions, comments, ideas,  or just if you feel like chatting! Keep in touch!  My email is: jordan.horner.7@gmail.com

See you next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment