Monday, January 30, 2012

Reporting live!... from Portland, OR

Hey guys!
I hope you all enjoyed your winter break. I know I did. It was quite the culture shock coming back into the United States. I had a lay over in Dallas, Texas before finally making my way home. The moment I stepped into the airport Christmas was everywhere, along with cowboy hats and ENGLISH! I didn't think that coming home things that were familiar to me would really have an affect on me. They sure did. Being home is comforting but my desire to travel more has only been heightened. I think that coming home to normalcy made me realize how incredibly amazing my experience abroad was. 



Me and my classmates with my favorite professor Deborah at our end of the term celebration.

Luckily I had a buddy to get me through the flight from Madrid. 

Since I've been back time has gone by SO quickly. Getting back to school and real life has been hard but I am so grateful for the life I had in Alicante. I'm also grateful I got to share it with all of you! We covered a lot of information over the past four months. Looking back through our posts and comments I realize how engaged and curious you all were and I want to thank you guys for that. Now, maybe take a look back for yourselves and reflect on the posts and comments. What was your favorite post? What particularly interested you about Spain? Did my experience abroad influence any desire to travel? 

I hope you all have enjoyed our correspondence as much as I have. Good luck with the rest of the school year!

you can always email me anytime at jordan.horner.7@gmail.com 
I'd love to continue chatting with anyone!

Hasta luego chic@s 

No comments:

Post a Comment