Thursday, October 6, 2011

Alicante to Barcelona to Venice to Rome!

Cómo estais chic@s??

I am packing my things for a ten day adventure that begins in the morning! I'm off to explore the mediterranean borders! I'm looking forward to Barcelona but I can't wait to experience Italy! I've never been before but everything I've seen or heard of this country has been amazing. I'll be staying 3 days in each place with a few other students I've met here. I'm so excited to see the sites and meet new people! I'll have to tell you all about it when I return.

Hasta luego

Jordan

9 comments:

  1. wow that seems so interesante and exciting



    from william

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo le gustaria estar en españa otra vez para ver mas de la cultura. Debes tener un tiempo muy bien en los dias de frente de ti.

    Helazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Este se oí muy divertido, yo queire a ir en este viaje.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAS Y MAS Y MAS DE LOS VIAJES QUE TU TOMAS! YO QUIERO IR A UN VIAJE DE 10 DIAS. SERIA MUY DIVERTIDO Y UN DESAFIO PARA MI CUERPO
    tANNER

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope ur having fun
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordan i really wish that in the future i get to go to Spain and discover the culture and different kinds of traditions that there are over there.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Jordan deseo mucho que en el futuro pueda yo ir a Espana y descubrir la cultura y tradiciones alla.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete