Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cómo se dice.. "gobble gobble"

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is has been the strangest turkey day I have ever had. It doesn't even feel like November here. I had to go to school (you lucky ducks) and I even had to give an oral presentation. I seem to be complaining a lot for it to be a holiday of thanks... oops. It has made me realize that I do have a lot to be thankful for here. As the end of my stay quickly approaches I realize that I am really going to miss it here. I am so lucky to have met all of the wonderful people I have. Its so strange to think that I will have lived here for over 4 months and then I just go back to the real world. This is has been a crazy experience and I am very thankful that I have been able to share it with you guys!

So PLEASE tell me about your Thanksgiving?! I would love to hear about what you guys are thankful for and what you did on your turkey weekend. I must admitt that the one thing I will NOT miss is black friday. I think I'm going to do some christmas shopping tomorrow... in peace.. and quiet withOUT the crazy lines and aggressive shoppers :)

Gobble Gobble, gang!

Hasta luego

8 comments:

  1. im thankfull for my family


    -william

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan
    Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family,friends,food and my house.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I an thankful for my family. For thanksgiving I had a huge dinner with my family. unfortunatly we didn't have any guest 'cause everyone we knew had family or couldn't come
    - Elizabbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Jordan
    Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias. Estoy agradecida por mi familia,amigos/as,comida y mi casa
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Jordan!!
    es lili. para dia de acion de gracias, yo fui a la casa de mi papa con el novia de mi papa, mi hermano, y mi abuelo y abuela. comian pavo, papas, stuffing, todo. despues, comian pasteles de pumpkin y lemon meringe. fue muy delicioso!!!
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jordan,
    This Thanksgiving has been very quiet for me. Usually, my brother, sister, dad, and I go to my grandmother's house for dinner. Every year there are at least 12 people around the table. But, this year there were only 5. I'm sure tons of us will be commenting about how there was a woman pepper spraying people over an XBox on Black Friday.
    -Leilani

    Estimado Jordan,
    Esta acción de gracias ha sido muy tranquila para mí. Por lo general, mi hermano, hermana, papá, y yo me voy a la casa de mi abuela para la cena. Cada año hay al menos 12 personas alrededor de la mesa. Sin embargo, este año sólo había 5. Estoy seguro de toneladas de que nosotros estaremos comentando acerca de cómo había una mujer pimienta rociado personas para una XBox en el Viernes Negro.
    -Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jordan,
    For Thanksgiving i went to my aunt and uncles house with my parents and my sister. She lives in California and we had seven courses and we all cooked one course. It was delicious!
    -Jessica

    Hola Jordan,
    De Acción de Gracias me fui a casa de mi tía y mi tío con mis padres y mi hermana. Ella vive en California y que tenía siete cursos y todo cocinado un curso. Estaba delicioso!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks giving was good. all my family and friends ate together at my sisters house. and after the dinner we went to black friday it was like 1 AM and the store was full there was a huge line outside best buy. but it was an awsome thanks giving and black friday
    --miguel

    ReplyDelete